On Friday, Oct 26 at Atlantic Station’s TWELVE hotel in Atlanta, Rolling Out held a swanky dinner honoring the “Top 25 Women of Atlanta” for their achievements in business, media, entertainment and the community.
Among the honorees were Camille Russell Love, director, City of Atlanta Office of Cultural Affairs. Ms. Love is of Caribbean descent and RCS extends kudos to her! Other honorees included V103 midday host/host of HGTV’s “Property Virgins” Egypt Sherrod, on-air personality for “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Ebony Steele, and Monyetta Shaw, owner of Emerlyn and Ester Boutique.
The complete list of the 2012 honorees is below:
- Tara Murphy, Owner/President, 360 Media, Inc.
- Camille Russell Love, director, City of Atlanta Office of Cultural Affairs
- Alisha Thomas Morgan, House of Representatives, Georgia
- Anne Talton, agent/owner, American Family Insurance
- Deborah Riley Draper, VP and Head of the Experiential Marketing, BBDO
- Ebony Steele, co-host of the “Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- Egypt Sherrod, host, “On Air With Egypt”, V103; and host of HGTV’s “Property Virgins”
- Erica Qualls, general manager, Atlanta Marriott Marquis-Marriott International
- Grace Kisa, visual artist, Kisa Studios
- Joyce Sheperd, councilmember, Atlanta City Council
- Karyn Greer, anchor, 11Alive Morning News
- Kimberly Paige, VP, African American Marketing, Coca-Cola Company
- Lori Harrison, Mary Kay Cosmetics
- Malissa “Mali” Hunter, COO, The Retnuh Agency; TreeSound Studios
- Markina Brown, chief meteorologist, CBS Atlanta News
- Maureen Yancey, owner/CEO, My Beauty – Beauty Supply
- Monyetta Shaw, owner, Emerlyn and Ester Boutique
- Muriel Powell, McDonald’s owner/operator; president, Golden Partners, LLC
- Renee Sattiewhite, president/CEO, Sattiewhite Training Producions, Inc.
- Susan J. “Sue” Ross, vendor development manager, City of Atlanta; Photo-griot
- Sylvia Webb, founder and executive director, 40 Girls and Some Shoes
- Tameka “Tiny” Harris, entertainer
- Tisha Tallman, president & CEO, Georgia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Dr. Queenston Thorpe, dean, Health & Public Safety Technologies, Atlanta Technical College
We cannot display this gallery